- Library Home
- Articles & Databases
- Find Books
- Find Journals
- Course Reserves
- Video, Audio, Images
- Capstones & Theses
- Group Study Rooms
- Available Computers
- Start Your Research
- Course Guides
- Reference & Quick Facts
- How Do I ...
- Library Instruction
- Ask a Librarian
- About the Library
- Associations on the Net (AON)
- Internet Public Library collection of over 2000 associations' Internet sites.
Gale directory of national, regional and international organizations
Community Information Database (CID)
Santa Cruz Public Library's database of contact and program information for local nonprofits and social service agencies.
- DIRLINE - Directory of Health Organizations Online
- Searchable and browsable directory from the National Library of Medicine.
Directories of Organizations in the CSUMB Library
- National database of more than 850,000 IRS-recognized nonprofit organizations.
- Information and referral database of social service agencies in Santa Cruz and Santa Clara Counties.
- Searchable directory of over 35,000 nonprofit and community organizations in 165 countries.
- INFOBASIC Community Resources Directory
- This database of community resources provides free information on and referral to health, education, and welfare services available to San Benito County residents.
- Network of Care
- Database of local agencies and resources for the elderly and people with disabilities.
- Scholarly Societies Project
- Provides links to thousands of scholarly and professional organizations worldwide.