Group Study Room
Library group study rooms are available for use by CSUMB students. Due to limited space, faculty and other organizations should arrange other locations for classes and consultations.
The Group Study Room Policy has been developed to allow equitable access and to comply with the "Do the Right Thing," document contained in the CSUMB Student Code of Conduct.
- Group study room reservations are made online at http://library2.csumb.edu/mrbs
- Reservations begin and end on the hour.
- A minimum of 2 persons can use a group study room.
- There is a 2-hour limit for each group per day unless no other groups are scheduled.
- If the scheduled group does not arrive 5 minutes after their reserved time, the room is available on a first-come first-served use until the next scheduled group arrives.
- If there is a conflict with room reservations only CSUMB student names listed in the campus e-mail directory will have priority.
This policy is subject to change
Posted on Jul 22, 2010 - Log in to edit this page